On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 06:26:13PM -0700, Eric Lalonde wrote:
> Hello ports,
>
> barman has been updated to 1.6.0. This is a major release for barman, with
> new fixes and features, which include, but are not limited to:
>
> - Support for the streaming_archiver option that allows Barman to receive
> WAL files through PostgreSQL's native streaming protocol.
> - Automatic management (startup and stop) of receive-wal command via cron
> command
> - Add support for the pigz compressor
> - Native support for Python >= 3.3
> - Fix management of backup ID during backup deletion (#22)
> - Improve error handling in case of missing parameters
>
> This diff includes a patch to MANIFEST.in which suppresses a build warning
> that the default manifest file `MANIFEST` does not exist. Since the python
> ports module appears to override the default manifest file with
> barman.egg-info/SOURCES.txt, this warning appears unnecessary. Accordingly,
> the file has been removed from the manifest infile. Further guidance is
> welcome.
>
> Full changelog is available at
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/1.6.0/

I've built this without issues - one minor nit: I've tried
enabling/running the test suite, ported py-test-timeout and
py-test-catchlog (fork of py-test-capturelog), to realize that the
tarball shipped via pypi doesnt contain the tests/ subdir, hence no
tests are run:

============================= test session starts ==============================
platform openbsd5 -- Python 2.7.11, pytest-2.9.1, py-1.4.31, pluggy-0.3.1
rootdir: /usr/obj/ports/barman-1.6.0/barman-1.6.0, inifile:
plugins: timeout-1.0.0, catchlog-1.2.2
collected 0 items

========================= no tests ran in 0.04 seconds =========================

Here's barman/Makefile diff on top of yours, and find the attached additional
tdeps in this mail if you want to work on this. In the meantime, commiting your
diff as-is.

-# needs pytest-timeout and pytest-capturelog
+# needs pytest-timeout and pytest-catchlog
 NO_TEST =      Yes
+#TEST_DEPENDS =        ${RUN_DEPENDS} \
+#              devel/py-test-timeout \
+#              devel/py-test-catchlog \
+#              devel/py-test-runner \
+#              devel/py-setuptools_scm

Landry