Yozo TODA <y...@v007.vaio.ne.jp> writes:

> Recent messages on mlton reminds me about mosml port I submitted 3 years ago.
> here is a port stuff updated to the current version 2.10.1.
> I confirmed this on amd64.
>
>   [DESCR]
>   Moscow ML implements Standard ML (SML), as defined in the 1997
>   Definition of Standard ML, including the SML Modules language
>   and some extensions.  Moreover, Moscow ML supports most required parts
>   of the SML Basis Library.  It supports separate compilation and the
>   generation of stand-alone executables.
>
> anyone please check and commit to the ports tree?
>
> -- yozo.

I think this should use PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM=No and
PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP=Yes:

--
COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR MOSCOW ML

    Moscow ML - a lightweight implementation of Standard ML.
    Copyright (C) 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
    Sergei Romanenko, Moscow, Russia and Peter Sestoft, Copenhagen, Denmark.

    This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
    modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
    as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
    of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

    GNU General Public License in copyrght/gpl2 for more details.

    Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.

Note that a number of source files are derived from the Caml Light
distribution, copyright (C) 1993 INRIA, Rocquencourt, France.  Thus
charging money for redistributing Moscow ML may require prior
permission from INRIA; see the INRIA copyright notice in file
copyrght/copyrght.cl.  The Caml Light system itself can be obtained
from ftp.inria.fr:lang/caml-light.
--

Can you please check?

Looks good otherwise except for whitespace nits in the Makefile and
"#TEST_TARGET =          ???" that should be deleted.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE