On 2016/06/18 16:27, Frederic Cambus wrote:
> On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 10:25:59PM +0200, Frederic Cambus wrote:
>
> > > Do you fancy adding GeoLite2 dbs as subpackages, something like
> > > net/GeoIP does? (They could go in a separate port but I think it
> > > makes it easier for people to find them if it's in the main one).
> >
> > Sure, here is a new tarball implementing the suggestion, I tried to
> > stay as close as possible to what net/GeoIP is doing.
> >
> > The DB files are installed in ${LOCALSTATEDIR}/db/GeoIP/, same path
> > as net/GeoIP. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not, but in case
> > geoipupdate gets imported, it would allow to update both GeoLite and
> > GeoLite2 databases with only one configuration file.
>
> New tarball attached, with an updated GeoLite2 databases distribution
> file containing the latest version released in June.
>
> Comments? OK?

There are mixed "VARNAME=" and "VARNAME =" in the Makefile, could
you pick one please. Then it will be OK with me to import..

I would also like to have a helper target to generate the db files
so that if it's necessary for someone else to update them they
can do so, though that can be done after importing.