Ian Mcwilliam <i.mcwill...@westernsydney.edu.au> writes:

> Samba 4.3.10 update for 5.9-stable. No CVEs just bug fixes.
>
> https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.3.10.html

I haven't taken a close look yet, but if this update isn't disruptive
I'd like to commit it.  The rationale being that samba often sees
security updates, and that the OPENBSD_5_9 branch will probably have one
before the branch gets out of support.  Small steps and consistent
testing means that we can more easily integrate security updates that
matter.

So please -stable users, send us test reports. :)

--
jca | PGP: 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE