Hi,

i'm using slock to lock my screen.  However, since i updated to the latest
snap, slock won't let me unlock the screen.  When started from a terminal, for
each failed try it outputs

    slock: invalid script: /usr/libexec/auth/login_passwd

(the password i enter is correct, obviously).

Here are the file permissions, slock has sgid set, login_passwd suid:

$ ls -l /usr/local/bin/slock
-rwxr-sr-x  1 root  auth  12432 Jul  2 16:08 /usr/local/bin/slock

$ doas ls -l /usr/libexec/auth/login_passwd
-r-sr-xr-x  1 root  auth  8736 Jul  5 04:33 /usr/libexec/auth/login_passwd

/usr/local ist mounted with wxallowed.  Any hints?

- Nils