On 8/10/16 4:49 AM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> I think the best way will be to write a port for libunbound.

Getting a port out for libgetdns (http://getdnsapi.org/)
has been on my to-do list for some time and it should
probably be bumped up in priority.  I had been waiting
for the 1.1 release.  The data structures
are kind of a PITA but you may prefer it for dnssec
validation, etc., plus it already has support for privacy-
preserving queries (TLS transport options), roadblock
avoidance, and so on.  The validator is pretty flexible.
Although it says "unbound security" we've removed the
unbound dependency - at this point the only thing you'd
need unbound for is to retrieve and install the dnssec
trust anchor.

Melinda