Stuart Henderson:

> I'm seeing this failure on i386 and amd64:
>
> cmd_rtl.c:1449: error: 'NAN_COMPARISON_OKAY' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
>
> Any clues?

seed7 has its own autoconf replacement, chkccomp.  The problem is
SYSTEM_LIBS="-lm -lsqlite3".  chkccomp tries to link with sqlite3,
but doesn't have it in the library path.  As a result, various
floating point compile checks fail completely and the resultant
nonsensical configuration leads to a failure cascade of increasing
absurdity.

I'm not sure how we want to fix this.  We could simply drop sqlite3
support, which was apparently only included because sqlite3 was
available in base.

If we want to keep sqlite3 support, I'd try going along with chkccomp
rather than fighting it and start with putting SQLITE_INCLUDE_OPTIONS
and SQLITE_LIBRARY_PATH defines into chkccomp.h, in the hope that
this will propagate by way of version.h to the rest of the build.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de