Hi,

it's this time of the year were you remove the dying leaves from the
trees... is anyone *still* using databases/openldap23 ? 2.3.43 is from
2008 (ie... EOL upstream, i'd say) and the only reason we had it was
(from vague recollections) that "we don't have unified buffer cache on
OpenBSD, and bdb/hdb backends sucks/are unreliable" - well, i'm not sure
this stance is still valid, i've been running 2.4 with bdb on production
for a while without running into specific issues, but the setup isnt a
*huge* one. And after all, people had 5 years since 2.3 reimport to try
to migrate to 2.4.

so, is someone (poke henning@) still using openldap 2.3 for *valid
reasons* and wants to keep it, or it can go to the attic ?

Landry