On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Landry Breuil <lan...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so it seems xl2tpd is now developed again by xelarance, and there's a
> 1.3.8 release on github which seems to incorporate most of the patches
> we ship. I had never been able to make 1.3.1 work, but with this update
> i finally managed to connect against an isakmpd server, so for me it's a
> huge improvement. Please test it in your configurations...

Yep, I would like confirm that xl2tpd-1.3.8 is usable and now quite
stable after xelarance folks incorporated several stability fixes.
Also upstream code includes all our patches so we no need it for
latest xl2tpd versions.

Sorry, I could not even build test this diff now, but at first glance
it looks good.

--
Sergey