Op 28-11-16 om 14:37 schreef Kirill Bychkov:
On Mon, November 28, 2016 02:22, Tim Kuijsten wrote:
Hi ports@,

I've updated cnagios to the latest release. Quite some segfaults have
been fixed since 0.30.

Tested on amd64.

-Tim

ps. I'm still looking for an easy way to use it with icinga. Maybe a
cnagios package on it's own instead of being a subpackage of nagios
would be better. I'm not sure..

Hmm. It tries to detect data version of status.dat on configure stage.
If there is no file, configure fails.

I think this is related to "Remove dependencies on live nagios instance #6" [1].

For my icinga installation it detects version3. This could be overrided
with CONFIGURE_ARGS = --with-nagios-data=3.
But what should be set for nagios itself? Any nagios users around?

I think status file format 3 is the latest in both nagios and icinga.

-Tim

[1] https://github.com/dannywarren/cnagios/issues/6

WIP diff attached. Currently only icinga FLAVOR could be installed.
Default flavor will fail if there is no /var/nagios/status.dat.

P.S. Briefly tested with icinga.