Le 2016-12-03 19:56, Adam Wolk a écrit :

Hi,

first of thanks for the port. The game works great.

Some nitpicks:
- The dependency should be devel/premake4 according to the other thread; - I am not sure about the license for this port. The game ships 22 license
   files. Some of them seem bundled with the upstream repository hence
part of the produced binary. Not sure how to handle this? Maybe point
   out in a comment the bundled libraries and where to find their
   licenses and check through all the bundled ones if it still allows
   to ship on CD;
 - Running `make port-lib-depends-check` complains on missing:
        WANTLIB += m png pthread vorbisfile
   and extra SDL2_mixer.0;
- Maybe the port should be named games/tome4? Upstream has a history of redoing
   the engine from scratch on new releases.

Personally I think defaulting to the port *with* the music files is the right thing to do. The download without music is still above 200 megs so that means eating up hdd storage of bulk builders for the benefit of the few people who
would like the game without music assets.

I went through unbundling lua from premake4 and I know how the end result looks
so I won't even suggest doing the same for tome.

Regards,
Adam

Hello, new version

- renamed the port tome4 so it won't collide if we get tome5 later
- removed ports in BUILD_DEPENDS which were in LIB_DEPENDS because as stated in bsd.port.mk(5) they are included in BUILD_DEPENDS
- added devel/premake4 in BUILD_DEPENDS
- added openal m vorbisfile in WANTLIB and relatives ports in LIB_DEPENDS
- removed SDL2_mixer stuff (it's not used)

About the license, the 3rd-party license for libraries like embedded LUA etc.. are all "Open", they are MIT, BSD, GPL license. I've read them and they all explicitly allow to redistribute the software. I don't know how to deal with it in the port. The various licenses are available in games/thirdparty/licenses/, maybe we could write somewhere that they can be found there ?