Le 2017-01-06 10:38, Landry Breuil a écrit :
On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 10:33:04AM +0100, Solène Rapenne wrote:
Hello,

I upgraded my amd64 -current this morning (OpenBSD 6.0-current (GENERIC.MP)
#110: Thu Jan  5 20:32:18 MST 2017)

With the latest firefox version (firefox-50.1.0) I can't connect to
www.google.com, I get the following message

Your connection is not secure
The website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security.
google.com uses security technology that is outdated and vulnerable to
attack. An attacker could easily reveal information which you thought to be safe. The website administrator will need to fix the server first before you
can visit the site.
Error code: NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY

I tried a few others SSL websites and they all works.

Iirc that's due to the fact that some certs were removed from cert.pem
and those were in the cert chain for google. Should be fixed or a fix is
in the works.

That's the perfect occasion to start using another search engine which
respects users' privacy :)

Landry

For what it worth, the problem occurs with firefox-esr too, but it doesn't
show an error, it just fails silently and keep the current page viewed.