Hi,

how do you encrypt passwords using Blowfish hashing in Ansible?

hash('blowfish') filter does nothing for me, ie. an user ends
with empty password in /etc/master.passwd.

password('blowfish') filter fails:

~~~
TASK [Create users from secret.yml] ********************************************
fatal: [192.168.2.1]: FAILED! => {"failed": true, "msg": "the field 'args' has
an invalid value ([]), and could not be converted to an dict. Error was: salt
too small (bcrypt requires exactly 22 chars)\n\nThe error appears to have been
in '/home/jirib/ansible/test.yml': line 11, column 7, but may\nbe elsewhere in
the file depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears
to be:\n\n  tasks:\n    - name: Create users from secret.yml\n      ^ here\n"}
        to retry, use: --limit @/home/jirib/ansible/test.retry
~~~

Thank you for tips.

j.

PS: I could use `encrypt' to encrypt all password used in Ansible
    but it seems little bit uncomfortable.