Bryan Linton writes:
> Hello ports@,
>
> Please find the attached file which updates most all of the
> inputmethods/scim* ports to a new updated HOMEPAGE.
>
> It looks like the old domain name expired and now points to a
> personal blog of some sort.
>
> It looks like they also have a Github page which could be used
> instead of Sourceforge, but I figured the port is using
> Sourceforge in MASTER_SITES so I went with SF instead of GH.

Thanks! Github is probably the better homepage to use, as the
SourceForge page mentions several times that development has moved to
Github. Also, since changing the homepage changes resulting package,
all these ports need revision bumps. I've committed a revised patch.

A couple of these could use an update, also...

--
Anthony J. Bentley