Antoine Jacoutot:

> Is there any reason, this wasn't imported yet?

Lack of demand?  I have attached an updated port, with a few details
taken from the FreeBSD one.

There were a number of upstream releases.  We're at 0.16 now.
It requires libunistring, and that pulls in libiconv anyway, so
no point in skipping libiconv any longer.  No actual NLS support
yet, so we can disable that.

> On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 05:33:34PM +0100, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:
>
> > I'd suggest we install libidn2.pdf along with libidn2.info.

Do people want that?  It's just the converted .info, and it's also
available on the home page, which I guess is standard for GNU project
software.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de