Yo,

i realized i missed the every-six-weeks email for 51, so here's one for
52, which i dunno will make the cut for 6.1 - would be nice as it's an
ESR and would allow www/firefox-esr to be 'supported' for longer than
the 45 branch in the -stable series.

Speaking of which, i've started working on something for stable, but
it's not ready yet. More to come. I also reworked my build setup to be
able to ship i386 packages along amd64, even if nobody uses i386
anymore..

As for beta:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/52.0beta/releasenotes/
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/52.0beta/releasenotes/

Requires sqlite 3.16.2 at least.

I've moved the packages and signify key to a distinct vhost on
https://packages.rhaalovely.net, so adapt your pkg.conf accordingly.

https://packages.rhaalovely.net/landry-mozilla-pkg.pub <- pubkey, still
the same
installpath = https://packages.rhaalovely.net/snapshots/%a/ <- pkg.conf
entry, needs to be 'before' the default mirror.

https://cgit.rhaalovely.net/mozilla-firefox/?h=beta
https://cgit.rhaalovely.net/mozilla-thunderbird/?h=beta

Tb is at 52.0b2, soon b3 - it needs testing !

Landry