xterm.js is a modern implementation for tty in browser.

https://github.com/tsl0922/ttyd provides a backend in c to use with xterm.js.

A few patches are needed for openbsd compilation (thus i am not sure why cmake
is used if putting c99 is such a hassle )

I wanted to make a real complete package and <yarn> the html <source> file
and encountered a few iccups :
bison is not compiling ( ports tree at -rOPENBSD_6_0)
node is required to run the yarn thingy and it requires bison
to build.

I just pkg_add node to workaround.

But running node just do not work, the device is 6.0 GENERIC#2148 amd64
# pkg_info | grep node
node-4.4.5          V8 JavaScript for clients and servers

# npm install yarn
Abort trap (core dumped)

The attached package is working ( compilation ) and maybe the yarn packaging
would not pass the review before integration.

Another way would be to yarn this somewhere else and put the result
file in ./pkg
along with a rcscript , the package would be build without node and without the
npm package.

Please advice.

Cheers.

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.