Daniel Dickman <didick...@gmail.com> writes:

>> On Mar 13, 2017, at 11:47 AM, Okan Demirmen <o...@demirmen.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Quick poll - anyone want to take this? It's dead upstream for the past
>> few years and I have no interest in it either, especially the way
>> ocaml is moving.
>>
>> Removing is the idea otherwise.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Okan
>>

> removing sounds like a good idea, as you say "especially given the way ocaml
> is moving".
>
> surprised ken hasn't already axed this one yet.

Just to chime in about this one:  I have no problem with
productivity/wyrd going away, but this generic statement:

  "especially given the way ocaml is moving"

bugs me.  A port written in OCaml will likely depend on OCaml libraries.
The fact that those libraries can be installed through opam doesn't mean
that we should remove the port and the aforementioned libraries.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE