On Mon May 08, 2017 at 10:21:57PM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
> On Sun, May 07, 2017 at 10:59:52PM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > after a long time here is an update to calligra 3.X. The calligra Team
> > drops many applications. Here is the official release information:
> >
> > "We have chosen to cut back on the number of applications. Krita has
> > left us to be independent and although it was emotional it was also done
> > with complete support from both sides. We are saying goodbye to Author,
> > which never differentiated itself from Words. We also removed Braindump
> > the purpose of which will be better fitted by a new application (nothing
> > planned from our side). Flow and Stage has gone in this release but we
> > intend to bring them back in the future. And Kexi has own release
> > schedule but is still part of the Calligra community."
> > -- https://www.calligra.org/news/calligra-3-0-released/
> >
> > A separate krita port is in the pipeline.
>
> Create /usr/ports/packages/amd64/all/calligra-3.0.1.tgz
> LIB_DEPENDS devel/kf5/kross not needed for editors/calligra ?
> LIB_DEPENDS devel/kf5/ktexteditor not needed for editors/calligra ?
> LIB_DEPENDS devel/kf5/threadweaver not needed for editors/calligra ?
>
> It seems those three are both in LIB_DEPENDS and RUN_DEPENDS, but not
> anymore in WANTLIB ?

Damn! Old diff (I need a patch-version-manager-tool :), please find
attached a new diff. kross and threadweaver are build/run depends.

> You should check SHARED_LIBS, i dont really understand the rationale of
> the following lines:
>
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  komsooxml                 50.0 # 13.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  koodf2                    50.0 # 13.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  koodfreader               50.0 # 13.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  kotextlayout              50.0 # 13.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  kovectorimage             50.0 # 13.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  koversion                 0.0 # 14.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  koformula                 15.0 # 1.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  kostore                   15.0 # 1.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  kdeinit5_calligrasheets   0.0 # 0.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  kdeinit5_calligrawords    0.0 # 0.0
> > +SHARED_LIBS +=  kdeinit5_karbon           0.0 # 0.0
>
> So some new links start at 50, other at 15, and others at 0 ? Where does
> the version in comment come from ? Are you sure the major shouldnt be
> bumped for all libraries that were already in the package ?

Hmm, It all happened so long ago. I think make(1) suggested it to me or it
was just too late ;). I bumped all old shared libs and add the new one
with 0.0 # 0.0.

OK?