On 2017/05/25 11:14, Paul Irofti wrote:
> On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 02:04:41AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > OK to import this? It's needed for clang -fblocks (which Asterisk needs).
> >
> > ---
> > A clone of the BlocksRuntime library portion of the compiler-rt library
> > (http://compiler-rt.llvm.org/) for use with the clang compiler's -fblocks
> > option.
> > ---
> >

> Is the SHARED_LIBS comment a leftover or do you expect to put something
> there at some point?  Do you need the empty WANTLIB in the Makefile?
> Also, checkport complains about trailing whitespace.

Oops yes, forgot to clean the Makefile, thanks.

> Some tests seem to fail, is it because of OpenBSD, the in-tree gcc, or
> upstream?
>
> # test count: 51
> #     passed: 38
> #      xfail: 8
> #    skipped: 4
> #     failed: 1
> # test failures occurred

Most of the "not ok" are "TODO: expected to fail", there's one remaining:

not ok 23 - hasdescriptor.c
# libBlocksRuntime.a(runtime.o): In function `_Block_byref_dump':
# runtime.c:(.text+0x176): warning: warning: sprintf() is often misused, please
use snprintf()
# not the same size, using old compiler??

I don't know if this is important or not, will know more once I figured
out how to get Asterisk to link the shared lib modules properly with this :)
(Asterisk uses nested functions with gcc, or Blocks with clang, once I've
got it running it will be quickly apparent whether blocks support is
basically working or not).

> Otherwise, the port is OK.

Thanks :)