Hi Stuart, Danel,
On Friday, June 2, 2017 04:05 CEST, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>
wrote:

> On 2017/06/01 21:51, Daniel Jakots wrote:
> > On Mon, 29 May 2017 11:47:18 +0200, "Sebastian Reitenbach"
> > <sebas...@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:
> >
> > > This is a new port of the Planet API client library that also includes
> > > a command line tool. py-requests-futures is a needed depdendency.
> > >
> > > cat py-planet/pkg/DESCR
> > > This library provides a command-line-interface (CLI) and Python
> > > library to make access to Planet’s public API easy to use.
> > >
> > > cat py-requests-futures/pkg/DESCR
> > > Small add-on for the python requests http library. Makes use of python
> > > 3.2's concurrent.futures or the backport for prior versions of python.
> > >
> > > The additional API and changes are minimal and strives to avoid
> > > surprises.
> > >
> > > both build for me with python3 flavor, only tested the default python
> > > 2.7
> > >
> > > Comments, OK?
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here's a new Makefile attached and a new PLIST for py-requests-futures
> >
> > For the PLIST: it's the ${MODPY_PYCACHE} dir that needs the
> > ${MODPY_COMMENT}l
> >
> > For the Makefile:
> > - reorder
> > - it's RUN_DEPENDS not LIB_DEPENDS I think
>
> correct. same problem in py-planet.
>
> > - take the usual FLAVOR check
> > - add a test target (py2 test didn't work otherwise)
> >
> > With that ok danj@ for py-requests-futures.
> >
> > I quickly looked at py-planet and the usual
> > FLAVORS =               python3
> > FLAVOR ?=
> > isn't there. Can you verify the port following the review of
> > py-requests-futures please?
>
> yep (it will need the binary renaming for the py3 version). also
> unnecessary unicode in DESCR, and it would be nice to explain what
> it's useful for in DESCR as well.

Thanks daniel for the Makefile/PLIST.
I think I addressed all your conerns, in the updated versions,
esp. a bit more DESCR in py-planet as well as it's also prepared
for python3 and works/packages same way as with python2

Find updated versions attached.
Anything more I can/should tweak?
Those python ports with the flavours are not my favourites ;)

cheers,
Sebastian