On 2017/06/03 17:07, Johan Huldtgren wrote:
> I updated my mail server from the May 4th snap to the June 2nd snap,
> everything works with the exception of rundcube. When trying to log in
> the user gets the generic "Connection to storage server failed.", this
> normally means some sort of problem with talking to the imap server,
> however nothing gets logged in maillog (so as far as I can tell it
> never even gets as far as attempting a login).

I'm seeing this too, no tcp connection is made to the imap server. In
my case, roundcube 1.3-rc, PHP 7, nginx, sqlite db. I updated packages
(but not roundcube) on the 25th and then again on the 30th, no version
updates in php-related packages, but they did get updated due to
library changes. I have a failed login in logs (indicating that it
was working) from May 27. I've been poring over kdumps, no clues yet.

Is anyone seeing any problems with other simpler PHP things?

> SELECT * FROM "users" WHERE "mail_host" = '' AND "username" = '';
>
> this would seem to indicate it's not getting the mail_host or
> username, but I've never had this log turned on before so I don't know
> if there should be something in there.

I'll have a look on a production box later..it's certainly getting
sent from the web server to php.