On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 11:33:07AM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 10:03:05AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > On 2017/06/12 11:00, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> > > Is it expected to have an unversionned lib?
> > > lib/libpdalcpp.so
> >
> > Ah I missed that one. So probably add pdalcpp and drop pdal_plugin_*
> > from SHARED_LIBS?
>
> From what i understood, libpdalcpp.so is a linker script...

New version, with .orig files removed, patches added to move plugins to
their own location in share/pdal/plugins as upstream tried to do but
failed, no versionning of plugins, and fixing the python deps. didnt
change anything about libpdalcpp.so as it's used by pdal-config
--libs... in case something builds against pdal i'll check/revisit that
part.

Landry