On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 11:32 (UTC+0300), Vadim Zhukov wrote:
> Here is an update to Qt 5.9.1. It consists of the minimum for atomic
> commit:
>
>   - x11/qt5 and meta/qt5 updated to Qt 5.9.1;
>   - x11/py-qt5 updated to 5.9
>     - devel/sip, its dependency, updated to 4.12.3
>
> I'm happily using Qt 5.9 for a few weeks, mostly with Qt Creator.
> The 5.9.0 was tested both with GCC and Clang, and run good both ways.
> There was some CMake regression introduced in 5.9.0, which was resolved
> by upstream in 5.9.1.
>
> I've tested that all direct users of devel/sip and py-qt5 build, but
> did not test that all of them run. Taking MAINTAINER on py-qt5 as
> it's logical to do anyway.
>
> If anyone is willing to run this through bulk build please drop me
> a note; otherwise I'm going to commit this tomorrow, as I'm pretty
> confident with current state things are.

Vadim,

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'll give it a try.

Today after updating to the latest snapshot and running pkg_add -u
qutebrowser refuses to start with: Fatal error: Your Qt is built
without SSL support.

Can it be that Qt 5.9.1 is indeed build without SSL support like
qutebrowser says or..?

package from to:
qutebrowser-0.10.1->0.10.1p0
qtbase-5.6.2p4->qtbase-5.9.1
..

uname -a
OpenBSD toshiba.home.lan 6.1 GENERIC.MP#109 amd64

--
Brendan