This is another simple update of sblg from 0.4.3 to 0.4.5. The changes
listed by the author are:

"Allow for data-sblg-set-xxxx="yyyy" attributes for custom key-value
pairs. These may later be extracted using the ${sblg-get|xxxx}
invocation. This is very useful for having structured values within, say
nativation. Also merge Reyk Floeter's data-sblg-navxml tag to cause the
contents of a data-sblg-nav="1" statement to be included verbatim, not
within a list."

"Fix <id> element in Atom feeds as patched by Reyk Floeter. Thanks!"

Thanks to reyk@ for these changes as well.

I did testing on amd64 with no issues. I expect it should work fine
everywhere. CC maintainer also.

Bryan