On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 09:41:33PM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> Please find below a quite simple patch to update zsh to 5.4.1.
>
> Ok? Comments?
>
> Rafael Sadowski

Got to it before I could get home :). Works fine here. I had largely the
same diff; however, I thought we might remove the needless whitespace
changes in patches/patch-Completion_BSD_Command__bsd_pkg (I have the
diff locally if anyone wants it). If anyone knows how to get a list of
all packages (installed and not) preferably without having a ports tree,
I could fix up the patch to push it upstream.

- Matthew Martin