On Sep 20 12:09:25, h...@stare.cz wrote:
> Grep'ing /usr/ports for 'opencore', these seem to be affected:
>
>  * audio/opencore-amr (obviously)
>  * audio/sox (handled below)
>  * multimedia/imagination (cc maintainer)
>  * telephony/pjsua (no maintainer)
>
> These seem to _not_ be affected:
>
>  * x11/mplayer (--disable-libopencore_amrnb --disable-libopencore_amrwb)
>  * audio/fdk-aac (cc maintainer)
>
> Would any of these miss opencore-amr if we removed it?
> (Is suppose in e.g. pjsua the codec might actually be used.)

And grep'ing for 'amr', here is a few more (cc maintainer)

* A patch for multimedia/avidemux mentions libamrnb,
  but it seems to be unused both with and without the patch

* multimedia/gstreamer-0.10 mentions libvo_amrwbenc
  I am not sure if it uses opencore-amr

* multimedia/gstreamer-0.10/plugins-ugly says
  CONFIGURE_ARGS= --disable-amrnb --disable-amrwb
  so I suppose it is not affected
* multimedia/gstreamer1 says --disable-voamrwbenc
* multimedia/gstreamer1/plugins-ugly says --disable-amrnb --disable-amrwb

        Jan