10.10.2017 12:52, kasak пишет:
10 окт. 2017 г., в 10:53, Zé Loff <zel...@zeloff.org> написал(а):

On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 10:16:47PM +0300, kasak wrote:
Hello everybody!

Please look at my virtualhost config:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName phpmyadmin
DocumentRoot /var/www/htdocs/phpmyadmin

<Directory /var/www/htdocs/phpmyadmin>
         Options FollowSymLinks
         DirectoryIndex index.php
         Require ip 192.168.0
</Directory>
<IfModule mod_php7.c>
php_value upload_max_filesize 40M
php_value post_max_size 50M
</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

apache ignoring php values here, the upload size is still 2048 Kb defaults.

Which version of apache?  Which version of PHP?  Where did you get the
module?

Is setting post_max_size on your /etc/php-*.ini (i.e. system-wide) a
viable option, or do you need a different default value for other
purposes?

--

I am using packages
apache-httpd-2.4.27p0

Changing settings works from .htaccess works. But this is not the option, I
need to change some php admin flags that can be changed only from httpd.conf or
system-wide php.ini.

Hello again! I was able to fix this issue by commenting out <ifmodule> lines. I don't know why but it helped! This is strange, because the same config with ifmodule lines worked well in linux.