This brings puppet up to the latest 5.3.2, as well as puppetdb to 5.1.1. Works
for me on my puppetmaster (with gunicorn behind nginx), also puppet4 clients
still seem to be fine.
Put the puppetdb as databases/puppetdb5 as it was done similarily for puppetdb4.
Puppet5 to live in sysutils/ruby-puppet/5
When they get in, plan is to unlink databases/puppetdb4 and
sysutils/ruby-puppet/4
from build.
To make the Puppet5 port to build, manually remove the two lines regarding emacs
from sysutils/ruby-puppet/Makefile.inc from the post-install target. That part
is not
included in the tarball.
Afterward, clean up the tree from old puppet and puppetdb versions as well as
dependencies for these older versions.

Any Puppet users around and willing to test, or otherwise comments, OK?