On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 03:31:36PM +0100, Pierre-Emmanuel André wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Small diff to update PostgreSQL to it's latest version (9.6.6)
> Release notes: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/release-9-6-6.html
> (3 CVE fixed)
>
> Comments, ok ?
>
> Regards,
>

> ps: 10.1 is coming but need more tests ;)

This is true for 9.6.5 also but:

trailing whitespace in Makefile (line 23 last entry in SHARED_LIBS)
trailing whitespace in pkg/README-server (line 154)

pkg/README-server line 138 & 173 longer than 80 characters but I think
those two can just be let slip.

portcheck complains on SUBST_VARS for pkg/README-server and
pkg/postgresql.rc but I'm also willing to just slip those as they
are not a new addition.

all in all it's OK awolk@ for the update, I tested on amd64 snap with a
3190 MB database dump of my production server and everything
seems to work fine. Considering this is a security patch I don't
mind it being committed without any of the above nitpicks being
addressed.

Regards,
Adam