Ryan Freeman writes:
> Attached is a new port for a nice Nintendo 64 emulator core, for
> retroarch.

Thanks for this.

> Unfortunately, the license of this left me with more unanswered
> questions than answers.  I have tried to be as verbose on that
> matter as possible, but am unsure if we can even distribute via
> PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP.

Unfortunately PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP will have to be set to no, as the
default state is "all rights reserved," including redistribution.
(https://github.com/gonetz/GLideN64/blob/master/LICENSE claims that
GLideN64 is GPLv2, but that's not valid since it's based on glN64
which is all rights reserved.)

The port is ok with me with all PERMIT_* set to no.

--
Anthony J. Bentley