> > Attached is a port OnionShare (https://onionshare.org).  It requires
> > the net/stem python3 flavor patch I posted earlier.  Both GUI and CLI
> > have been lightly tested.
> >
> > $ cat pkg/DESCR
> > Tool for sharing files of any size anonymously over the Tor public
> > anonymity network.
> >
> > It works by starting a web server, making it accessible as a Tor onion
> > service, and generating an unguessable URL to access and download the
> > files. It doesn't require setting up a server on the internet somewhere
> > or using a third party file-sharing service. The file on your own
> > computer and use a Tor onion service to make it temporarily accessible
> > over the internet. The other user just needs to use Tor Browser to
> > download the file from you.
>
> Ping w/updated port attached that depends on the newly renamed
> net/py-stem3.

OMG, again these...

-                    if not gui_mode or common.get_platform() == 'Linux':
+                    if not gui_mode or common.platform_is_unixy():

Is this piece of sw really good enough to be trusted by people who really
depend on anonymity and bad quality of such sw could cause them serious
personal consequences?

Why are those diffs not pushed upstream?

j.