This is still looking for an ok for me to import (or free commits for you! just go ahead and import with my ok if you want).

~Brian

On 11/25/17 16:33, Brian Callahan wrote:
Hi Ori --

This is much better. There's a bonus newline at the end of your new pkg/DESCR but that's no reason to have you resubmit.
I'd be happy to import this with an ok.

~Brian