Hi,

I can't supply a diff at the moment (because I've already ghc-8.8.2
and 60 bumped or updated ports on my machine), but I'd like to see
an update of games/hedgewars if possible. The current version
0.99.22) depends on devel/hs-dataenc, which doesn't build with
ghc-8.2.2 and is EOL anyways. hedgewars-0.99.23 seems to use
devel/hs-sandi instead of devel/hs-dataenc, so this would probably
work with what we already have in ports and what we'll have in ports
after the update to ghc-8.2.2. It also now depends on devel/hs-regex-tdfa
which we also already have in the tree.

Ciao,
        Kili