Hi,

I just got a bug report from Sebastian Neuper about editors/gummi
misbehaving when built with clang. Details about the bug aren't
important, but he well-spooted this one in the build log:

cc: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-e xport-dynamic'
[-Wunused-command-line-argument]

He also reported that using GCC did fix the problem (not only the
warning).

Looking at my build logs (only a few, because I run dpb -uR), I
noticed some other ports producing this warning, and they invoke
gcc with the flag -export-dynamic. Which is wrong.

When using gcc(1), -rdynamic should be used to pass -export-dynamic
to the linker (so says the man page).

When using clang(1) -rdynamic can be used to pass -export-dynamic
to eh linker (so says jca@ on icb after having a look at the clang
sources).

If any *real* bulk builders on clang-archs could grep for '-e
xport-dynamic' after the next bulk build, that would be great.

Ciao,
        Kili