On 01/01/18 23:49, Brian Callahan wrote:
Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, net/purple-hangouts. purple-hangouts is a Google Hangouts plugin for libpurple.

---
pkg/DESCR:
purple-hangouts is a replacement prpl for Hangouts in Pidgin/libpurple
to support the proprietary protocol that Google uses for its Hangouts
service. So far it supports all the fun things that aren't part of the
XMPP interface, such as Group Chats, synchronised history between
devices and SMS support via Google Voice.
---

Only lightly tested on amd64, but all appears OK.

OK?

Have used this for months in OpenBSD (various previous revisions in the upstream repo, of course). It works pretty well, some minor freezes in Pidgin when coming from idle, but I can live with that in exchange for all the goodies that it brings over using your Google account through XMPP. Basically offline messages and inline images for me.

So, yeah, thank you for packaging this!  ;-]