This is a port of mojoshader, a zlib-licensed utility that reroutes
Direct3D shader calls to OpenGL on the fly. At the moment, the
installation consists only of the shared library and associated header
files. This library is primarily used by FNA-based games.

Runtime testing is likely limited to FNA games at the moment. After
discussion with bcallah@ and awolk@ off-list, I think that availability
of this library in ports would be of use at the moment for development
and testing of the framework for those games.

There are a few more small libraries used by FNA games that I'm
planning to submit after this one (theoraplay,theorafile,vorbisfile,
tiny_jpeg,...).

If someone wants to test runtime, they would need to install mono (the
commit from end of December works here on my amd64 if "BROKEN" is
removed, but not the current one) and adjust the game's configs for
os=openbsd and pointing to the correct libraries. There is some
documentation on that on the openbsd gaming subreddit, and I'd be
happy to provide assistance. At the moment, the DRM-free version of FEZ
is the most reliable candidate for testing that uses mojoshader.

47 tests, 47 passed, 0 failed, 0 skipped.
portcheck and port-lib-depends-check run clean.

Thanks to bcallah@ for review and contributions. Additional input
received from awolk@.