On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 11:39:19AM +0100, Caspar Schutijser wrote:
> Attached is a new port: textproc/hs-json. This is a dependency of
> ShellCheck, for which I'll send a new port shortly.
>
> Feedback is appreciated.

Looks fine hs-portswise to me, except the pkg/DESCR should have
been processed by fmt(1) with default width (i.e. keep lines <= 72
characters). No need to resubmit the port with that change, i can
just do that myself ;-)

At the moment, my build machine is busy with other things; I'll ask
for oks to import your port when I got a chance to build it.

Ciao,
        Kili