On 2018 Feb 08 (Thu) at 17:17:52 -0500 (-0500), Brian Callahan wrote:
:
:On 02/01/18 11:34, Brian Callahan wrote:
:> Hi ports --
:>
:> Attached, is a new port, www/py-requests-mock. py-requests-mock is a tool
:> to mock out responses from py-requests.
:> It is a new TEST_DEPENDS for multimedia/streamlink.
:>
:> ---
:> pkg/DESCR:
:> The requests library has the concept of pluggable transport adapters.
:> These adapters allow you to register your own handlers for different
:> URIs or protocols.
:>
:> The requests-mock library at its core is simply a transport adapter that
:> can be preloaded with responses that are returned if certain URIs are
:> requested. This is particularly useful in unit tests where you want to
:> return known responses from HTTP requests without making actual calls.
:>
:> As the requests library has very limited options for how to load and use
:> adapters requests-mock also provides a number of ways to make sure the
:> mock adapter is used. These are only loading mechanisms, they do not
:> contain any logic and can be used as a reference to load the adapter in
:> whatever ways works best for your project.
:> ---
:>
:> OK?
:>
:> ~Brian
:>
:
:Ping. I may just update streamlink without this, since it's just a TDEP. But
:maybe having this in ports would be nice too?
:
:~Brian
:

I ended up making the same port, to do the same update for streamlink.

OK

--
Job Placement, n.:
        Telling your boss what he can do with your job.