On 2018/03/10 22:11, Daniel Jakots wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 22:18:01 +0100, Remi Locherer
> <remi.loche...@relo.ch> wrote:
>
> > +RUN_DEPENDS-elasticsearch =        ${PKGNAME-main}:${PKGPATH},-main
>
> > +                   --enable-elasticsearch \
>
> You added a subpackage for ES but shouldn't we have a ldep on
> elasticsearch as it is with mysql/mariadb?
>
> With that added (unless you think it's wrong), ok danj@

That is wrong, the elasticsearch package does not provide a library so
a LIB_DEPENDS dependency would just be stripped ("not needed for" message).

Since there is no extra dependency for this (I guess it just talks http),
I'd probably roll it into the main package, though having it as a separate
package is ok too.