On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 05:30:55AM +0200, Björn Ketelaars wrote:
> zstd received an update, which focuses on performance. Changelog can be
> found at https://github.com/facebook/zstd/blob/dev/NEWS. The major
> number of the shared lib has been bumped as a couple of symbols have
> been removed, and new ones have been added.
>
> I've been running with this update for a couple of days on AMD64 using
> its only customer: borgbackup.
>
> OK?
Has anyone contacted upstream already to merge the trivial
detection/support bits we're carrying in our patches? Would be nice to
get those in, effectively limiting required patches on our site to
library version handling.

Tests fail with a bunch of "use of undeclared identifier", did they pass
before?

        fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
        2 warnings and 20 errors generated.
        2 warnings and 20 errors generated.