Hi,

On 4/12/18 10:58 PM, manp...@gmail.com wrote:
Dear ports maintainer,

When building nginx, one of its dependencies ruby-passenger failed to build due to dwarf version mismatch. The most relevant line is below:

/usr/bin/ld: Dwarf Error: found dwarf version '0', this reader only handles version 2 information.

The detailed build log is in attachment. Let me know if more information is required.

Thanks.

I've further checked dwarf information for all the .o and .a files using readelf and all of them reported dwarf version 2. Could this be an ld issue?

The command I used for each file (e.g. buildout/common/libpassenger_common/LoggingKit.o, one of the files to link):

$ readelf --debug-dump=info buildout/common/libpassenger_common/LoggingKit.o | grep -A 2 "Compilation Unit" | grep "Version:"