On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 08:07:34AM -0400, Akai wrote:
> Sorry, re-send again
Your patch still doesn't apply:

        patch: **** malformed patch at line 92: GH_ACCOUNT= vstakhov

You can verify patches my sending mail to yourself first and applying
the diff by piping it (or the entire mail) to patch(1).

When you update a port, please tell us what you've tested (or not) and
on which architecture. This will help others testing and confirming the
update.

A link to the changelog or a quick summary of notable/breaking changes
usually doesn't hurt either.

Otherwise people will ask you just like I have to do now, run into
issues you already had or simply do unnecessary work.