Hi,

I'm using dpb in combination with proot to build a subset of packages on
my local machine.  I quite often have an issue with packages not getting
built and instead being listed as in the 'H' state.  According to the
dpb(1) manual, this is due to "package still not found due to nfs on
this run", but I'm not mounting anything on NFS.

Examples of packages that ended up in this state in my most recent
build:

        lang/python/2.7
        devel/git
        devel/shellcheck

Python 2.7 (and 3.6) often end up in 'H'.

What are the other reasons this may happen?

Regards,

--
Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri,
National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden (NBIS),