On 4/23/18 10:36 PM, manp...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Stefan,

On 4/23/18 1:13 PM, Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 09:45:19PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 12:27:18PM -0700, manp...@gmail.com wrote:
Building subversion from ports -stable fails on mips64el (Loongson) with errors[2]. Full build log is also attached. It seems the same problem was reported before[1] with no conclusion. I'm not familiar with swig and any
suggestion is appreciated.

Why are you even trying to build this?
What is wrong with http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/6.3/packages/mips64/subversion-1.9.7p4.tgz ?

Stuart pointed out to me off-list that this is the wrong package
directory for Loongson, and that unfortunately there's no
subversion package built for 6.3.

Exactly :)

I just tried to build it on amd64 6.3-stable and it works for me
with: cd /usr/ports/devel/subversion && make install

It seems something weird is happening with SWIG. I'm also having similar problem with www/ruby-passenger (reported in a separate email) as reported by Sven from previous report. If someone knows SWIG it will be great to have their advice.

The latest subversion 1.10.0 from -current built just fine. I guess I'll just leave 1.9.7p4 in -stable as is.