I propose to remove from the ports tree the following ports. I've not
been able to figure out since how many time they were broken.

Ports that are not working:

- astro/wmspaceweather (ctime.pl issue, broken since more than 4 years)
- graphics/wmgrabimage (ctime.pl issue, broken since more than 4 years)
- graphics/wmphoto (bad param to convert, certainly broken since long time)
- games/wmminichess (can't play it)
- net/wmifinfo (run but doesn't do anything)
- net/wmnet (only display a blinking arrow, no use)
- net/wmwave (run but doesn't do anything)
- sysutils/wmcb (run but doesnt' do anything)
- x11/wmpinboard (post-it app, run but crash on keyboard input)

I also found some ports which could be removed too:

- mail/wmbiff -> no TLS support (it's a mail checker)
- mail/wmmail -> doesn't seems to support TLS (mail checker)
- misc/wmtimer -> countdown but get an offset of ~ 1s every minute

Do you agree on removal of all, some, none? I have patches for the first
3 of the list but as they doesn't seem to be used (except one user of
astro/wmspaceweather who sent patches) I don't see the point keeping
them.