On Wed, May 02, 2018 at 06:24:48PM +0300, Paul Irofti wrote:
> Is this necessary?
>
>   TEST_TARGET =           run-tests
>
> Isn't it equivalent to building and running posixtestsuite?

It is equivalant unless I made an error when converting the make
target to posixtestsuite shell script.  I have kept it for convenience
as I always run make regress in the port's directory before commiting
something.  This should do something useful, I think it is better
than NO_TEST=yes.

> Eitherway, OK.

Thanks!

> Also, I can't send email directly to your address so I am sending this
> to ports too.

I cannot send email to you either.  irofti.net MX is mta.irofti.net,
mta.irofti.net is CNAME.  RFC says this is invalid, must be A or
AAAA.  My sendmail refuses to send mails to this setup.

bluhm