At the risk of appearing ungrateful for all the wonderful work the ports contributors perform (which I most definitely am not), I was wondering whether it might be possible to know what the plans are for adding PHP versions 7.1 and 7.2 to the tree?

If they're not in prospect, that's cool. I understand these things don't happen without a lot of work by unpaid volunteers. But I'm just trying to do some rough planning for some projects I'm working on. Knowing whether or not v7.1+ is imminent or not will greatly assist with that planning.

Much appreciation for the all the terrific work on ports, and many thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.