Thought I'd have a play with some controllable lights so I put this
port together. Some tests fail (it has some which want v4-mapped-in-v6)
but the main thing I'm interested in at the moment is coap-client which
works well enough.

I had to use gnu libtool (I ran out of beer trying to get it to work
with libtool in base, now I just have a bottle which says Henri Bardouin
on it so I'm sending this while I can still type ;) so if anyone has
ideas how to fix that they would be welcome.

Anyway it works well enough, so.. ok to import?

(see https://chebe.dreamwidth.org/tag/lights if you want to get it
working with the Trådfri gateway, some of the older guides you might
find don't show how to do the DTLS identity setup which newer
firmware requires, I pieced it together then found that page,
which would have saved a bit of time if I'd found it earlier :)

------
libcoap implements a lightweight application-protocol for devices that
are constrained in their resources such as computing power, RF range,
memory, bandwith, or network packet sizes. This protocol, CoAP was
standardized in the IETF as RFC 7252.

The library provides the core functionality for development of
resource-efficient CoAP servers and clients, including resource
observation and block-wise transfer.

Example implementations show how these features can be used in
applications:

coap-client is a wget-like tool to generate simple requests for
retrieval and modification of resources on a remote server.

coap-server is a basic server application that illustrates various
server-side features of libcoap.

coap-rd implements a simple CoAP Resource Directory.
------