On Mon, Jun 04, 2018 at 12:19:46AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> cvs diff -u please, this type of diff is pretty much unreadable
> (and include the other files not just the Makefile). I'll do my best
> though :

Kind of new to CVS but I will figure it out

> 1.2 is not released yet so lmms-1.2 is not appropriate.

To my understanding it is the current stable one, and also the one I found
compiled the
cleanest.

> if there's no way to disable *just* zynaddsubfx from being built without
> listing all the plugins you *do* want, then the simplest way is probably
> to build all the plugins and @comment or rm the unwanted one. Otherwise
> this is going to be a pain to keep in sync with updates.

I don't like this much either. Are you suggesting a patch to the lmms make to
stop zyn from building? Just making sure I understand correctly.

> I don't get it. I sent a 95% completed update with a fairly clean
> Makefile that just needed an update to a newer version and maybe
> tweaking to disable modules that don't work.. This rewrite from scratch
> is going to take a bunch of work to get in suitable shape.

I was not able to get yours to run. I probably did something wrong there. Like I
said new guy.

I wasn't sure if you were going to take that further or not so I had this one
that was working. Granted not in shape. Trying to do my part but if the learning
curve is a problem I understand.

As for other comments you put in there that I did not respond to, I am working
to address those.

Ken